Welcome to theBad.net Lee Van Cleef Blog! Here you will find information, photos, videos, and some of my opinions of the badman himself.

Many thanks to the wonderful fans of theBad.net for their contributions and continued enthusiasm!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Big Gundown Coming to Blu-Ray (Germany)


October 12th will bring us the release of The Big Gundown on Blu-ray! 

It looks to be Region B, with German, English, and Italian audio tracks. Listed as uncut at 110 minutes. 1 blu-ray disc, 2 DVD discs (1 movie, 1 bonus materials)

amazon.de link

Extras look to be (my rough translation)
* 24 Page Booklet
* Documentary? with Sollima and Milian
* Trailer
* Lee Van Cleef Trailer Reel
* Soundtrack



Click to enlarge!

 

2 comments:

  1. Got to get a copy. What I have now is an old VHS copy with just a decent picture..need sharp picture!!

    This is almost always listed as the BEST non Leone SW ever made. And it is isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me to it, Aaron --- over the last week or so, I'd exchanged emails with a fellow working on this project. Also this week, I've had some horrendous deadlines at school, so I'd planned to use this weekend to gather all my "privileged" info ;) and write up a Post here on TBn...now, maybe I'll just correlate what I have with what you've provided, and see if there's anything I can add to it! ;) DCG.

    ReplyDelete